Get the look: We teach you how to mix floral prints à la Michelle Williams, Emma Watson and Riley Keough with 11 picks under $100
Some of our favourite girls-about-Hollywood stepped out at last month’s Tribeca Film Festival in some of the prettiest and mixiest (yes, we know that is not a word) bouquets of floral prints we’ve seen this season. From Emma Watson’s head-to-toe Miu Miu worn at the Struck by Lightning premiere, to Michelle Williams’ multi-fabric’d Giambattista Valli worn to a party for Take This Waltz, to Riley Keough’s floral Rachel Roy blouse, we’ve got the picks to get the look for $100 or less!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups