Get the look: We teach you how to mix floral prints à la Michelle Williams, Emma Watson and Riley Keough with 11 picks under $100
Some of our favourite girls-about-Hollywood stepped out at last month’s Tribeca Film Festival in some of the prettiest and mixiest (yes, we know that is not a word) bouquets of floral prints we’ve seen this season. From Emma Watson’s head-to-toe Miu Miu worn at the Struck by Lightning premiere, to Michelle Williams’ multi-fabric’d Giambattista Valli worn to a party for Take This Waltz, to Riley Keough’s floral Rachel Roy blouse, we’ve got the picks to get the look for $100 or less!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014