Good news for all jacket (or Kate Middleton)-philes. Canadian label Smythe, best known for their impeccably tailored blazers, has launched its first ever Pre-Fall collection. Designed for “fallmer” (the season between summer and fall, most commonly known as Pre Fall), the collection is chock full of shearling, patterns and slouchy boyish silhouettes perfect for that unpredictable temperate weather. We can definitely see these London-inspired looks on Kate Moss or Sienna Miller (and not just because the model is her doppelganger). The collection will be available nationwide in June.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection