Today, we’re going inside the vintage bag belonging to one of FASHION’s newest team members, our always-classy assistant fashion editor, Eliza Grossman. As the bag itself might suggest, Eliza is a Hepburn type who seems to be stylishly pulled together at all times. She’s got a penchant for cat-eyes, and, well, we’ve got a penchant for her, so what better way to show our love than to snoop her things!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014