Today, we’re going inside the vintage bag belonging to one of FASHION’s newest team members, our always-classy assistant fashion editor, Eliza Grossman. As the bag itself might suggest, Eliza is a Hepburn type who seems to be stylishly pulled together at all times. She’s got a penchant for cat-eyes, and, well, we’ve got a penchant for her, so what better way to show our love than to snoop her things!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!
- Perfect party dresses under $100: 50 budget-friendly getups to take you through holiday season
- Street Style, Miami: 48 shots of stylish folks spotted around Art Basel 2013
- Wearing the grey trend: 9 Style Panel tips for adding some personality to fall’s favourite neutral
- Beauty Fix: How to heal your feet after a long night of wearing heels, a new trick for applying liquid liner and more