This season, runways from Mary Katrantzou to Chanel were awash in ocean references. Get the beachy waves seen at Acne’s show by using Calgary-based sisters Anita and Nadia Saoud’s hair-care line TAJ10 (from $12, taj10.com), which is free of parabens and petroleum-based ingredients. Good for your hair and the Earth; Ariel would be proud.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014