Just about every designer seemed to have the London Olympics in mind, as athletic-gone-couture was a reoccurring trend in many spring collections. From Kenzo’s colour-block anoraks to Vera Wang’s pristine sporty dresses, athletic chic certainly made the finals for one of the must-have looks of the season. Alexander Wang, perhaps the star player of the trend, showed perforated materials and mesh galore in the form of jackets and dresses. But the collection’s statement-worthy oversized mesh pockets had us inspiration-struck. We add a bit of florescent flash to the look in 7 simple steps.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away
- Gucci’s spring fringe bag cements its It status on the backs of 6 ultra-cool DJs
- Beauty Fix: A super easy way to remove glitter nail polish, a fresh fragrance for spring and more
- Spring transition: 11 Style Panel tips for adding this season’s trends into your existing wardrobe