Today, we’re going inside the bag belonging to another of Canada’s PR power players: Natasha Koifman. President of her namesake firm, NKPR, Koifman heads up a team of 30 to work on blockbuster accounts like Stila, Essie, Kiehl’s and RACHEL Rachel Roy as well as one of the favourite gifting lounges during the Toronto International Film Festival, the IT Lounge. She’s been featured on The Coveteur and she’s also been known to host some pretty bangin’ parties at her beautiful North Toronto home. For that, we’d like to give her an everlasting shout out.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups