The city’s cardigan quotient will see an increase this month: J.Crew has opened the doors of its first West Coast location, in downtown Vancouver (1088 Robson St., jcrew.com). The 5,953-square-foot space is brimming with preppy pieces such as ankle-grazing print trousers, bow ballet flats and sparkly statement necklaces.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Nicola Formichetti’s Diesel: The new artistic director talks fashion fantasy, social media and denim revolution
- Oscar de la Renta launches a second collaboration with The Outnet
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season