The city’s cardigan quotient will see an increase this month: J.Crew has opened the doors of its first West Coast location, in downtown Vancouver (1088 Robson St., jcrew.com). The 5,953-square-foot space is brimming with preppy pieces such as ankle-grazing print trousers, bow ballet flats and sparkly statement necklaces.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014