Introducing Style Panel: Canada’s best dressed It girls share their unique style know-how in answer to your toughest how-to-wear questions
FASHION’s got a brand new bag! Well, eight of them to be exact. Introducing Style Panel, our carefully selected group of Canada’s best dressed It girls who know a thing or two about how to put a knockout outfit together. (Want proof? Their blogs, Instagram and Twitter accounts provide plenty of evidence!)
The Style Panel will share their unique style know-how each week through photographs and answer your toughest how-to-wear queries. Got a question for the gals? Send ‘em through to firstname.lastname@example.org and watch as your most irritating styling problems are solved.
Check out full profiles on our correspondents at fashionmagazine.com/stylepanel and read up on their first challenge here:
Question 1: How can you wear a summer outfit before the weather is ready for it? Read the answers now! »
Or jump to: ALYSSA LAU, EDMONTON | AMY NELSON, CALGARY | CHLOE WISE, TORONTO | GRACIE CARROLL, TORONTO | LOLITTA DANDOY, MONTREAL | NIKI BLASINA, VANCOUVER | VANESSA HONG, BEIJING VIA VANCOUVER | VICKIE LALIOTIS
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection