While she was in Vancouver for The Room’s fête in her honour, all-star Brit designer Mary Katrantzou let us have a snoop fest inside her Mary Poppins-esque Givenchy bag. The hilarious contents seemed never-ending, as did the designer’s penchant for equally hilarious anecdotes of explanation. It’s not every day you get to peek inside the purse of a digi-print genius, so without further ado, we present the bag of one Miss Katrantzou!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid: From lipstick to nail polish to blush, purple is the colour of 2014
- Anna Kendrick vs. Nina Dobrev: Who wore Elie Saab best on the red carpet?
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab