As the latest in its slew of charity initiatives, Holt Renfrew has launched another exclusive: a collection of Tory Burch–designed FEED bags. What’s FEED, you ask? It’s the six-years-young initiative headed up by the familially blessed model-come-do-gooder Lauren Bush Lauren, which creates and sells products with proceeds from each going to help fight world hunger. It’s as simple as this: Buy a FEED bag, feed many. Added bonus? The Holt Renfrew edition is only $50!
When Bush Lauren hit Toronto earlier this month for the launch of the special-edition bags, we asked her to open up her own.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014