As the latest in its slew of charity initiatives, Holt Renfrew has launched another exclusive: a collection of Tory Burch–designed FEED bags. What’s FEED, you ask? It’s the six-years-young initiative headed up by the familially blessed model-come-do-gooder Lauren Bush Lauren, which creates and sells products with proceeds from each going to help fight world hunger. It’s as simple as this: Buy a FEED bag, feed many. Added bonus? The Holt Renfrew edition is only $50!
When Bush Lauren hit Toronto earlier this month for the launch of the special-edition bags, we asked her to open up her own.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a $250 gift card from Victoria’s Secret!
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid: From lipstick to nail polish to blush, purple is the colour of 2014
- Anna Kendrick vs. Nina Dobrev: Who wore Elie Saab best on the red carpet?
- [CLOSED] 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown