Love ‘em or hate ‘em, shorts–the poster item for summer–are here to stay, at least through the next three months. While some of avoid these thigh-flaunting guys at all costs, others have succeeded to find a pair that flatter whatever assets they may have. By others, of course, we’re talking about the ladies of Style Panel, which now includes Edmonton’s Kassandra Camponi and Fredericton’s Kristin MacDonald. So without further ado…
Question 4: Can all body types wear shorts? If so, how? Read the answers now! »
Or jump to: ALEX GRANT, TORONTO | CHLOE WISE, TORONTO | GRACIE CARROLL, TORONTO | KASSANDRA CAMPONI, EDMONTON | KRISTIN MACDONALD, FREDERICTON | LOLITTA DANDOY, MONTREAL | MO HANDAHU, HALIFAX | NIKI BLASINA, VANCOUVER| VICKIE LALIOTIS, EDMONTON
Got a question for the gals? Send ‘em through to firstname.lastname@example.org and watch as your most irritating styling problems are solved.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014