As if trying to find the perfect outfit for an important event wasn’t task enough, being invited to one with an ambiguous dress code can make getting dressed even more difficult. And because no one likes feeling overdressed or underdressed for any social engagement, we asked the ladies of Style Panel to help us out.
Question 9: If you’re invited to an event without a specified dress code, what’s a good way to dress so that you don’t look too overdressed or underdressed? Read the answers now! »
Or jump to: ALEX GRANT, TORONTO | GABRIELLE LACASSE, MONTREAL | KASSANDRA CAMPONI, EDMONTON | KRISTIN MACDONALD, FREDERICTON | LOLITTA DANDOY, MONTREAL | MO HANDAHU, HALIFAX | VICKIE LALIOTIS, EDMONTON
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014