As if trying to find the perfect outfit for an important event wasn’t task enough, being invited to one with an ambiguous dress code can make getting dressed even more difficult. And because no one likes feeling overdressed or underdressed for any social engagement, we asked the ladies of Style Panel to help us out.
Question 9: If you’re invited to an event without a specified dress code, what’s a good way to dress so that you don’t look too overdressed or underdressed? Read the answers now! »
Or jump to: ALEX GRANT, TORONTO | GABRIELLE LACASSE, MONTREAL | KASSANDRA CAMPONI, EDMONTON | KRISTIN MACDONALD, FREDERICTON | LOLITTA DANDOY, MONTREAL | MO HANDAHU, HALIFAX | VICKIE LALIOTIS, EDMONTON
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Low chignon tutorial: How to get holiday party-ready hair in less than 15 minutes
- All the sexy, fashiony connections we could draw from Beyoncé’s epic visual album drop
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a Philosophy holiday collection prize pack!
- Best beauty tricks: 9 ways to take your skincare and makeup routine to the next level
- Nicola Formichetti’s Diesel: The new artistic director talks fashion fantasy, social media and denim revolution