From Isabel Marant’s head-to-toe tie-dyed jean looks for spring to the many (many) new metallic/reptilian/digi-printed/frayed/studded finishes hitting the racks at a record-breaking pace, it seems that denim 2.0 is having a moment (Check out guide here). And since there are so many ways to skin this trend, we reached out to our ever-savvy ladies of Style Panel for some tips on how they like to style and punch up their own denim wears.
Question 10: What is your favourite way to embrace denim’s latest style iterations? Read the answers now! »
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014