As we’ve already proven on the site, there are many ways to get into the Olympic swing. And since our main expertise involves how one might wear it, we’ve melded the two in this week’s Style Panel feature! From sea to shining sea, we asked our panellists to show us their best patriotic outfit, by styling pieces from the Bay’s Team Canada collection. The results, as usual, are as awesome and unique as each panelist. Want to score a piece of your own? Head on over to thebay.com for a peek at what the brand is offering.
Question 12: What’s your favourite way to sartorially support Team Canada? Read the answers now! »
Or jump to: ALEX GRANT, TORONTO | ALICIA QUAN, VANCOUVER | ALYSSA LAU, EDMONTON | ÉLODIE PARTHENAY, MONTREAL | JEN TAM, VANCOUVER | KASSANDRA CAMPONI, EDMONTON | KRISTIN MACDONALD, FREDRICTON | LOLITTA DANDOY, MONTREAL | MO HANDAHU, HALIFAX | NIKI BLASINA, NYC VIA VANCOUVER
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Nicola Formichetti’s Diesel: The new artistic director talks fashion fantasy, social media and denim revolution
- Oscar de la Renta launches a second collaboration with The Outnet
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season