As we’ve already proven on the site, there are many ways to get into the Olympic swing. And since our main expertise involves how one might wear it, we’ve melded the two in this week’s Style Panel feature! From sea to shining sea, we asked our panellists to show us their best patriotic outfit, by styling pieces from the Bay’s Team Canada collection. The results, as usual, are as awesome and unique as each panelist. Want to score a piece of your own? Head on over to thebay.com for a peek at what the brand is offering.
Question 12: What’s your favourite way to sartorially support Team Canada? Read the answers now! »
Or jump to: ALEX GRANT, TORONTO | ALICIA QUAN, VANCOUVER | ALYSSA LAU, EDMONTON | ÉLODIE PARTHENAY, MONTREAL | JEN TAM, VANCOUVER | KASSANDRA CAMPONI, EDMONTON | KRISTIN MACDONALD, FREDRICTON | LOLITTA DANDOY, MONTREAL | MO HANDAHU, HALIFAX | NIKI BLASINA, NYC VIA VANCOUVER
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014
- A Dozen Girls: Juergen Teller shoots Nicolas Ghesquière’s first collection for Louis Vuitton
- Street Style, Paris: 21 shots from outside the last day of fashion week
- Paris Fashion Week: The top 10 pieces you need to add to your shopping list for Fall 2014