Today’s Style Panel goes out to all those cyclists, walkers, hikers and joggers who prefer taking to the streets as a form of commute during summer’s glory days. Love the fresh air but hate showing up to work a sweaty mess? We’re here to help with 6 stylish outfits that are sweat/desk approved including submissions from the panel’s latest members, Danielle Roche and Isabel Slone!
Question 13: What’s the best way to dress for a sweaty summer commute? Read the answers now! »
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!