This week’s DIY comes courtesy of our crafty intern extraordinaire, Erin Summer-Kibblewhite, who joined us for a week after she won H&M’s Conscious Couture Contest with her eco-friendly beaded collar. Erin’s DIY skills continued to wow us when she created the perfect summer to fall transition pumps inspired by the bold jewel tones that paraded down Miu Miu’s Fall 2012 runway. Erin added a little bling to a gorgeous pair of ruby red pumps, showing us that it’s possible to get a designer footwear look without shelling out for designer footwear prices. Kudos Erin!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a $250 gift card from Victoria’s Secret!
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid: From lipstick to nail polish to blush, purple is the colour of 2014
- Anna Kendrick vs. Nina Dobrev: Who wore Elie Saab best on the red carpet?
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown