This week’s DIY comes courtesy of our crafty intern extraordinaire, Erin Summer-Kibblewhite, who joined us for a week after she won H&M’s Conscious Couture Contest with her eco-friendly beaded collar. Erin’s DIY skills continued to wow us when she created the perfect summer to fall transition pumps inspired by the bold jewel tones that paraded down Miu Miu’s Fall 2012 runway. Erin added a little bling to a gorgeous pair of ruby red pumps, showing us that it’s possible to get a designer footwear look without shelling out for designer footwear prices. Kudos Erin!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- This summer will be all about dark, vampy lipstick: Lorde is launching a makeup collab with M.A.C Cosmetics
- Behind the scenes with Evan McKie: Prepping for National Ballet’s Swan Lake
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)