This week’s DIY comes courtesy of our crafty intern extraordinaire, Erin Summer-Kibblewhite, who joined us for a week after she won H&M’s Conscious Couture Contest with her eco-friendly beaded collar. Erin’s DIY skills continued to wow us when she created the perfect summer to fall transition pumps inspired by the bold jewel tones that paraded down Miu Miu’s Fall 2012 runway. Erin added a little bling to a gorgeous pair of ruby red pumps, showing us that it’s possible to get a designer footwear look without shelling out for designer footwear prices. Kudos Erin!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014