As we’ve already attested to (twice!), one of fall’s most dominant trends is undoubtedly the black-on-black leather look made staple by fictitious mastermind Lisbeth Salander in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Since such a tough as nails getup isn’t, well, everyone’s cup of tea, we challenged our Style Panelists to appropriate some portion of the look into their every day wardrobes. From Adventures in Fashion’s Vickie Laliotis’s girlie peek-a-boo sweater and faux leather skirt to Hello Elo’s Élodie Parthenay’s sleeve tattoos, this look varies in degrees of perfect execution.
Question 15: How do you transition your summer wardrobe into fall while it’s still warm outside? How can I incorporate fall’s leather look into my fall wardrobe »
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014