A good Dolce & Gabbana show guarantees the following: a myriad of hot pant options, be it lace, crochet, or embroidered; saucy corset-topped little black dresses, and over-the-top accessories. The label’s Fall 2012 collection contained all of the above and more: lushly gilded capes and bow-bedecked heels are details that only begin to scrape the surface of this design duo’s most recent ode to Sicily. After much deliberation, we selected this gold and organza confection of a necklace to replicate for our designer DIY. Surprisingly simple to make, this statement piece treads a fine line between lavish and over-the-top, but when we’re talking Dolce, that’s exactly where you want to be.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups
- Kate Middleton wears a glittering tiara for a lavish white-tie reception with the Queen
- Inside Frocktail Party 2013: Chic guests bidding on chic clothes for a cause
- Try this now: How to get peach-pink hair just like Sienna Miller