A good Dolce & Gabbana show guarantees the following: a myriad of hot pant options, be it lace, crochet, or embroidered; saucy corset-topped little black dresses, and over-the-top accessories. The label’s Fall 2012 collection contained all of the above and more: lushly gilded capes and bow-bedecked heels are details that only begin to scrape the surface of this design duo’s most recent ode to Sicily. After much deliberation, we selected this gold and organza confection of a necklace to replicate for our designer DIY. Surprisingly simple to make, this statement piece treads a fine line between lavish and over-the-top, but when we’re talking Dolce, that’s exactly where you want to be.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!
- Perfect party dresses under $100: 50 budget-friendly getups to take you through holiday season
- Street Style, Miami: 48 shots of stylish folks spotted around Art Basel 2013
- Wearing the grey trend: 9 Style Panel tips for adding some personality to fall’s favourite neutral
- Beauty Fix: How to heal your feet after a long night of wearing heels, a new trick for applying liquid liner and more