Introducing our October 2012 cover star, Carly Rae Jepsen! In her fashion magazine cover debut, the 26-year-old homegrown megastar speaks to us exclusively on her rise to fame, her upcoming album, Kiss, and her blockbuster hit “Call Me Maybe.” Shot on location in Vancouver, Jepsen stars in a McQ by Alexander McQueen dress, Christian Louboutin pumps and Rita Tesolin earrings.
Our October 2012 issue will hit stands on September 10. In the meantime, catch up with her here!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014