If fashionland had its own Chinese horoscope, this would certainly be the year of the peplum. Not only has the hip-riding volume plumper been going strong on runways for three seasons now, but its also been embraced by street style savants, bloggers and the like. But, if you’re still wondering how to wear the damn thing, we’ve turned to the Style Panel for several options. New this week, you’ll find With Love Gabrielle’s Marta Tryshak, the Style Panel’s latest member.
Question 16: What’s the best way to wear a peplum for your body type? Read the answers now! »
Or jump to: CARA MCLEAY, VANCOUVER | CHLOE WISE, TORONTO | ELODIE PARTHENAY, MONTREAL | KASSANDRA CAMPONI, EDMONTON | KRISTIN MACDONALD, FREDRICTON | ISABEL SLONE, TORONTO | MARTA TRYSHAK, TORONTO | MO HANDAHU, HALIFAX | VANESSA HONG, BEIJING VIA VANCOUVER | VICKIE LALIOTIS, EDMONTON
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine