No one does high-end sci-fi mash-ups better than Nicolas Ghesquière and Balenciaga Fall 2012’s outsized Star Wars meets Elizabethan England printed sweaters are just the latest indication. Otherworldly yet utterly wearable, we took the challenge of DIYing the look. To boot, we came in under $100 (ahem, the original is almost $4,000!)
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014