No one does high-end sci-fi mash-ups better than Nicolas Ghesquière and Balenciaga Fall 2012’s outsized Star Wars meets Elizabethan England printed sweaters are just the latest indication. Otherworldly yet utterly wearable, we took the challenge of DIYing the look. To boot, we came in under $100 (ahem, the original is almost $4,000!)
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash