As documented in our latest trends guide, Fall 2012 is all about pants, and many kinds of pants at that. From the head-to-toe pantsuits at Miu Miu and Prada to the Hammer-style wideleg pants at Viktor & Rolf, there’s more than enough extreme variety to share. We turned to four of our Style Panelists to showcase their best way to wear these new shapes and well, here are the awesome results.
Question 17: What’s your favourite way to wear Fall’s latest pant shapes Read the answers now! »
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014