From the nutty geometric combos to the head-to-toe zig zag pantsuits, it’s safe to say that Prada’s Fall 2012 collection packed several visual punches. The details that began from the ground up (we’re talking about that beautiful rug) included chunky beading on jackets, pant hems, and shoes, not to mention the intricate prints that were worn top-to-toe. We chose what may be the most straightforward item of the bunch: a pair of leather-embellished platform shoes that were visually striking but, as it turns out, relatively simple to re-create. In four steps (and for just under $35!) you too can trace-cut-paste your way to geometric heaven.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection