From the nutty geometric combos to the head-to-toe zig zag pantsuits, it’s safe to say that Prada’s Fall 2012 collection packed several visual punches. The details that began from the ground up (we’re talking about that beautiful rug) included chunky beading on jackets, pant hems, and shoes, not to mention the intricate prints that were worn top-to-toe. We chose what may be the most straightforward item of the bunch: a pair of leather-embellished platform shoes that were visually striking but, as it turns out, relatively simple to re-create. In four steps (and for just under $35!) you too can trace-cut-paste your way to geometric heaven.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash