More than any other season, fall seems to be the time for choices. For both the budget-tight and the style-conscious, it all boils down to a few key pieces will get you through the mild-to-frigid temperature transition while mining through the season’s biggest events. As or New York Fashion Week street style shots have already begun to illustrate, the fashion elite has already spoken up for Balenciaga’s sci-fi prints and Shourouk’s see-through purses. As for the Style Panel? Our fashionable group of bloggers seems to be favouring its own group. From Kassandra Camponi’s (Kastles) boyish baseball T to Alyssa Lau’s (The Ordinary Peoples) on-trend faux-leather accents: the fall essential choice certainly seems to be a democratic one.
Question 18: How are you wearing your fall essential this season? Read the answers now! »
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!
- Perfect party dresses under $100: 50 budget-friendly getups to take you through holiday season
- Street Style, Miami: 48 shots of stylish folks spotted around Art Basel 2013
- Wearing the grey trend: 9 Style Panel tips for adding some personality to fall’s favourite neutral
- Beauty Fix: How to heal your feet after a long night of wearing heels, a new trick for applying liquid liner and more