More than any other season, fall seems to be the time for choices. For both the budget-tight and the style-conscious, it all boils down to a few key pieces will get you through the mild-to-frigid temperature transition while mining through the season’s biggest events. As or New York Fashion Week street style shots have already begun to illustrate, the fashion elite has already spoken up for Balenciaga’s sci-fi prints and Shourouk’s see-through purses. As for the Style Panel? Our fashionable group of bloggers seems to be favouring its own group. From Kassandra Camponi’s (Kastles) boyish baseball T to Alyssa Lau’s (The Ordinary Peoples) on-trend faux-leather accents: the fall essential choice certainly seems to be a democratic one.
Question 18: How are you wearing your fall essential this season? Read the answers now! »
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014