Miu Miu Resort 2013: Hilary Rhoda, Caroline Trentini, Jessica Stam, Karen Elson, Daphne Groeneveld and Candice Swanepoel star in the stunning new ads
Who can get Hilary Rhoda, Caroline Trentini, Jessica Stam, Karen Elson, Sung Hee, Daphne Groeneveld, and Candice Swanepoel modeling in a room together? Miuccia Prada can.
In the Miu Miu Resort 2013 campaign and look book, the model A-team took to a brocade curtained room that resembles a grandmother’s house and, you know, they modeled.
With Minnie Mouse-esque bows perched atop of their slick up-dos, they give some serious “what are you looking at” faces while showing off an extremely embellished collection. Heels are bedazzled and sparkly, earrings are oversized and necklaces chunky.
The graphic flower prints are the true eye-catcher of the campaign and remind us of the Prada Spring collection that was recently shown in Milan – the same collection that introduced us to the toesock/foot thong/thing (still gathering our thoughts on these accessories).
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014