When it comes time to bundle up, our selection of fall’s best outerwear will keep you chic in the chill. We’ve selected seven of their favourite trends from the fall runways and found 40+ coats that will not only keep you warm, but also keep you in style. We saw Celine supersize the cuts on their coats as did Acne, Ralph Lauren created a leopard print throwback to Edie Sedgwick and Gucci made a cape that was so stylin’ that nobody would dare make a superhero joke. Coats have the ability to make an outfit feel completely different. If you toss on a quilted leather jacket you’ll feel like a Balenciaga babe and if you opt for a wet-look trench, you’ll be feeling mod. Coats are adaptable and can make your closet seem brand new even if you’ve worn everything a thousand times. And if you’re feeling like you need a little help pulling together fall looks from head to toe, check out our trends guide.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014