Our style panel has helped us through tough times—from teaching us how to make the transition from summer to fall to riding our bikes in style—but let’s be honest, as hard of those fashion challenges may be, Halloween is the epitome of a fashion pickle.
You want to be creative, topical and sew cute! So, we’re so thankful for our team of stylin’ homegirls who have come to our rescue and saved Halloween from a store-bought disaster. To say there’s a common thread running through the style panel’s costume decisions would be a lie. We had Chloe Wise of Naughty Mess, kind of terrify us with her “wholesome” jugalette costume (conveniently poached from her starring role in Adam Levett’s fashion film “Prty”), whereas Christina Cravero of The Style Mogul, took on a classic look and created her own take on Katy Perry’s ‘California Girls’. So from jugalettes to Holly Golightly to a serial flasher, take a look at our Panel’s Halloween costumes and get inspired.
Question 25: What are you dressing up as for Halloween? Read the answers now! »
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash