Our style panel has helped us through tough times—from teaching us how to make the transition from summer to fall to riding our bikes in style—but let’s be honest, as hard of those fashion challenges may be, Halloween is the epitome of a fashion pickle.
You want to be creative, topical and sew cute! So, we’re so thankful for our team of stylin’ homegirls who have come to our rescue and saved Halloween from a store-bought disaster. To say there’s a common thread running through the style panel’s costume decisions would be a lie. We had Chloe Wise of Naughty Mess, kind of terrify us with her “wholesome” jugalette costume (conveniently poached from her starring role in Adam Levett’s fashion film “Prty”), whereas Christina Cravero of The Style Mogul, took on a classic look and created her own take on Katy Perry’s ‘California Girls’. So from jugalettes to Holly Golightly to a serial flasher, take a look at our Panel’s Halloween costumes and get inspired.
Question 25: What are you dressing up as for Halloween? Read the answers now! »
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014