4 trends to try now: Take on fall’s equestrian, fun fur, leather and geometric trends with 29 perfect shopping picks
If you’re ready for a mid-season wardrobe shakeup, we have four hot-on-the-runway trends to try. We’ve taken inspiration from some of our favourite Fall 2012 runways and made the looks ready for the streets. From geometric prints á la Prada paired with a classic pair of jeans to a tough leather jacket as seen at Gareth Pugh with a badass studded ring. We’re also into having some fun with fur and taking the pelts out of their natural hues and wearing bold orange vests like at Blumarine and green-cuffed gloves paired with a delicate watch to make the look a little bit more casual. And if wearing fur isn’t your jam, try looking like you’re riding a horse with some equestrian inspired gear from riding pants to classic knee high boots. Hop to it and get on board with some of our favourite looks for fall. We swear you’ll like it.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine