DIY and instructions by Farzin Ghayour
Halloween is in T minus 2 days and although that usually means we have to deal with candy and costume addictions, it is also the perfect holiday to get your craft on. Our own Farzin Ghayour did just that this week with our latest DIY. In just 8 simple steps, he carved a boring old pumpkin into the face of the Kaiser himself, Karl Lagerfeld, as well as a lovely nod to FASHION’s 35th anniversary. So get ready to impress the neighborhood with this creative and easy and fashionable pumpkin carving DIY. Who said pumpkins can’t be fashionable? (We hope not Karl…)
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid: From lipstick to nail polish to blush, purple is the colour of 2014
- Anna Kendrick vs. Nina Dobrev: Who wore Elie Saab best on the red carpet?
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab