DIY and instructions by Farzin Ghayour
Halloween is in T minus 2 days and although that usually means we have to deal with candy and costume addictions, it is also the perfect holiday to get your craft on. Our own Farzin Ghayour did just that this week with our latest DIY. In just 8 simple steps, he carved a boring old pumpkin into the face of the Kaiser himself, Karl Lagerfeld, as well as a lovely nod to FASHION’s 35th anniversary. So get ready to impress the neighborhood with this creative and easy and fashionable pumpkin carving DIY. Who said pumpkins can’t be fashionable? (We hope not Karl…)
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014