As snarky as What Not to Wear may be, hosts Stacy and Clinton seem to always get one thing right: many women have no idea how to dress for differing body types. Since we all know that no two bodies are exactly the same, 9 of our unique and uniquely beautiful Style Panelists took on the challenge and styled themselves in what shape suits them best. Whether it be with tight fitting clothing, loose pieces or even balancing out both, our stylish go-to girls were able to manage the trick of dressing for their bodies
Determining what shape of body you have is the most crucial step before you start playing around with looks. Although many ladies this week, including new member Melissa Knight, agree that they prefer wearing loose-fitting over tight clothing due to comfort, most say that confidence is the real key to pulling off a look that flatters anybody’s curves (take a cue from our next new member, Barbara Solomon, if you don’t believe us!)
So no matter what your shape or size, hopefully our Style Panel will inspire you to dress for your body, and just werk it.
Question 25: What’s your foolproof way to dress for your body type, no matter the trend Read the answers now! »
Or jump to: BARBARA ANN SOLOMON, TORONTO | CARA MCLEAY, VANCOUVER | DANIELLE ROCHE, TORONTO | GRACIE CARROLL, TORONTO | KAYLA SHORT, HALIFAX | MARTA TRYSHAK, TORONTO | MO HANDAHU, HALIFAX | MELISSA KNIGHT, VANCOUVER | VICKIE LALIOTIS, EDMONTON
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a $250 gift card from Victoria’s Secret!
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid: From lipstick to nail polish to blush, purple is the colour of 2014
- Anna Kendrick vs. Nina Dobrev: Who wore Elie Saab best on the red carpet?
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown