Lisa Ray is no stranger to multi-tasking. From hosting Top Chef Canada to acting in an Oscar-nominated film to supporting philanthropic ventures around the world, she’s mastered the art of doing it all. And this October was no different: Ray partnered with Pantene and the Canadian Cancer Society as an ambassador for the Pantene Beautiful Lengths program, a decision that was motivated by her own diagnosis of Multiple Myeloma in 2009. So what does a spokesperson/actress/TV host/social activist carry with her on a day-to-day basis? Daily affirmation cards, three pairs of glasses and one very necessary iPad, to start! Curious? Let’s explore Lisa Ray’s Gucci purse and see what else in inside…
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a $250 gift card from Victoria’s Secret!
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid: From lipstick to nail polish to blush, purple is the colour of 2014
- Anna Kendrick vs. Nina Dobrev: Who wore Elie Saab best on the red carpet?
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown