Back in our childhood, Christmas stockings were usually filled with chocolate, candy, socks and underwear (thanks Mom and Dad!). For 2012 however, the amount of stuff and the price tags that come with them can tend to add up. For our 2012 gift guide, we have many different stocking stuffers that will suit anybody in your family and with each item retailing for $25 or under, you may even want to buy one for yourself too.
The stocking stuffers featured here are pretty much foolproof, as in you’re bound to find at least a few items here that anybody on your Christmas gift list will love. From The Body Shop’s festive array of gingerbread body polish and bath crystals to tech items like iPhone covers and funky headphones, these Christmas gift idea stocking stuffers are sure to be opened with excitement come Christmas morning.
And who says colouring books have to just be for kids? Because we’re definitely asking for The Fashion Coloring Book to be included as a Christmas stocking stuffer in our own stockings this year.
So instead of putting cheap chocolate and candy into somebody’s stocking, why not splurge a bit more on Chocolate Espresso Beans from Rocky Mountain or a Holiday Coffee Sampler from Starbucks as a Christmas gift idea stocking stuffer? Because no matter how bad somebody in your life may have been this year, nobody really wants to find coal in his or her stocking on Christmas morning.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!
- Perfect party dresses under $100: 50 budget-friendly getups to take you through holiday season
- Street Style, Miami: 48 shots of stylish folks spotted around Art Basel 2013
- Wearing the grey trend: 9 Style Panel tips for adding some personality to fall’s favourite neutral
- Beauty Fix: How to heal your feet after a long night of wearing heels, a new trick for applying liquid liner and more