Holiday shopping for the men and women in your life that have exquisite tastes can be a tricky task. But by taking hints from the Fall 2012 runways, shopping for Christmas luxury gifts can be managed a lot easier. We’ve compiled a list of luxury gift ideas just in time for the holiday season to be upon us.
Geometric prints were one of the biggest trends that came down runways for Fall 2012, so impress a lucky lady in your life by honing your Prada knowledge by choosing a luxury gift that is reminiscent of the brand’s fall collection. Or how about looking to the East for Asian-inspired prints in a shoe from Aldo or beauty travel case from Salvatore Ferragamo—both of which wouldn’t look out of place on the Proenza Schouler Fall 2012 runway.
Christmas luxury gifts can come in all shapes and sizes, but it all depends on the giftee’s personal style and tastes. That being said, a fan of Ralph Lauren’s Fall 2012 collection may not appreciate a D.L. & Co. skull candle; so choose your luxury gifts based on his or her sartorial favorites.
The influence of fashion on the gifts featured in our Christmas luxury gift guide will ease you into checking off the stylish family and friends in your life when doing your shopping this holiday season.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014
- A Dozen Girls: Juergen Teller shoots Nicolas Ghesquière’s first collection for Louis Vuitton
- Street Style, Paris: 21 shots from outside the last day of fashion week
- Paris Fashion Week: The top 10 pieces you need to add to your shopping list for Fall 2014