Melissa Knight, 30
Vancouver | Miss Melissa
I think that feeling good and keeping warm can go hand in hand if you find a coat that you absolutely love. I found this gorgeous blue Zara coat during boxing week sales last year and not only does it keep me warm now that the temperatures are dropping but I feel amazing in it. When you’re all bundled up and all anyone can see is your coat and your winter accessories, I think all you need is a coat in a great colour or with a feminine silhouette so you still feel stylish and put together.
Melissa’s wearing: Coat, Zara. Blouse, Club Monaco. Skirt, Club Monaco. Pumps, Aldo. Satchel, Coach “Lindsey”.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection