Hate wearing a winter hat? 11 Style Panel tips to making your beanie, toque, fedora and headband work (minus the hat head)
Alyssa Lau, 20
Edmonton | The Ordinary Peoples
Hat season (more so beanie season for me) has always been my favourite because all it really means is that I no longer have to spend time on my hair. In other words, I can sleep in for an extra fifteen minutes in the morning. Another plus is that my ears will stay toasty while the rest of me freezes.
Alyssa’s wearing: T shirt, Oak + Fort. Blouse, Nordstrom. Boots, Boutique 9. Beanie, ASOS. Bag, Choies.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away
- Gucci’s spring fringe bag cements its It status on the backs of 6 ultra-cool DJs
- Beauty Fix: A super easy way to remove glitter nail polish, a fresh fragrance for spring and more
- Spring transition: 11 Style Panel tips for adding this season’s trends into your existing wardrobe