Hate wearing a winter hat? 11 Style Panel tips to making your beanie, toque, fedora and headband work (minus the hat head)
Alyssa Lau, 20
Edmonton | The Ordinary Peoples
Hat season (more so beanie season for me) has always been my favourite because all it really means is that I no longer have to spend time on my hair. In other words, I can sleep in for an extra fifteen minutes in the morning. Another plus is that my ears will stay toasty while the rest of me freezes.
Alyssa’s wearing: T shirt, Oak + Fort. Blouse, Nordstrom. Boots, Boutique 9. Beanie, ASOS. Bag, Choies.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a $250 gift card from Victoria’s Secret!
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid: From lipstick to nail polish to blush, purple is the colour of 2014
- Anna Kendrick vs. Nina Dobrev: Who wore Elie Saab best on the red carpet?
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown