Hate wearing a winter hat? 11 Style Panel tips to making your beanie, toque, fedora and headband work (minus the hat head)
Vickie Laliotis, 28
Edmonton | Adventures in Fashion
When it comes to warming up on a cold winter’s day, beanies are by far my favourite cold-weather accessory. Not only do they keep me toasty warm, but they also do wonders on bad hair days. There’s no limit to the styles and colours at my disposal, so I see no reason not to stock up with as many beanies as possible this winter!
Vickie’s wearing: Sweater, Forever, 21. Dress, Forever 21. Faux Fur Cowl, Michael Kors. Tights, Joe Fresh. Boots, Forever 21. Beanie, H&M. Bracelets, House of Harlow and The Bay. Watch, Michael Kors.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection