Hate wearing a winter hat? 11 Style Panel tips to making your beanie, toque, fedora and headband work (minus the hat head)
Vickie Laliotis, 28
Edmonton | Adventures in Fashion
When it comes to warming up on a cold winter’s day, beanies are by far my favourite cold-weather accessory. Not only do they keep me toasty warm, but they also do wonders on bad hair days. There’s no limit to the styles and colours at my disposal, so I see no reason not to stock up with as many beanies as possible this winter!
Vickie’s wearing: Sweater, Forever, 21. Dress, Forever 21. Faux Fur Cowl, Michael Kors. Tights, Joe Fresh. Boots, Forever 21. Beanie, H&M. Bracelets, House of Harlow and The Bay. Watch, Michael Kors.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups