Hate wearing a winter hat? 11 Style Panel tips to making your beanie, toque, fedora and headband work (minus the hat head)
Jen Tam, 23
Vancouver | Her Waise Choice
My head covering of choice for the winter months is a wool brimmed hat. It not only keeps me warm, but works well with my face shape by balancing out my fuller cheeks! I also love the city-chic look it provides to the most casual of outfits.
Jen’s wearing: Sweater, JNBY. Snood, YesStyle. Skirt, Zara. Hat, Board of Trade Co. Heels, Joe Fresh. Bag, Vince Camuto.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection