Hate wearing a winter hat? 11 Style Panel tips to making your beanie, toque, fedora and headband work (minus the hat head)
Mo Handahu, 29
Halifax | Curvy Geekery
When it comes to head gear for the winter I am all for any random fabric I find with an amazing print that I can wind up into a turban. It’s the best way for me to not only protect my hair but to also stay true to my style. I love wearing turbans because with infinite printed fabric and ways of tying turbans each day can have its own unique turban.
Mo’s wearing: Dress, coat and jewellery, thrifted. Shoes, Urban Outfitters.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away
- Gucci’s spring fringe bag cements its It status on the backs of 6 ultra-cool DJs
- Beauty Fix: A super easy way to remove glitter nail polish, a fresh fragrance for spring and more
- Spring transition: 11 Style Panel tips for adding this season’s trends into your existing wardrobe