Hate wearing a winter hat? 11 Style Panel tips to making your beanie, toque, fedora and headband work (minus the hat head)
Mo Handahu, 29
Halifax | Curvy Geekery
When it comes to head gear for the winter I am all for any random fabric I find with an amazing print that I can wind up into a turban. It’s the best way for me to not only protect my hair but to also stay true to my style. I love wearing turbans because with infinite printed fabric and ways of tying turbans each day can have its own unique turban.
Mo’s wearing: Dress, coat and jewellery, thrifted. Shoes, Urban Outfitters.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!
- Perfect party dresses under $100: 50 budget-friendly getups to take you through holiday season
- Street Style, Miami: 48 shots of stylish folks spotted around Art Basel 2013