Hate wearing a winter hat? 11 Style Panel tips to making your beanie, toque, fedora and headband work (minus the hat head)
Barbara Ann Solomon, 25
Toronto | Barbara Ann’s Style Blog
If I learned one thing from a crazy commute back and forth from Markham to OCAD University through my 4 years there, it was to always come prepared during the winter. I usually have either a silly or bright beanie stuffed in my purse. That was until I found this amazing headband last season. To me this is a game changer. The Russian and vintage inspired headband does a great job in keeping my head warm, without destroying my hair. Faux fur also adds amazing texture while framing the face.
Barbara’s wearing: Dress, H&M. Headband, American Eagle. Scarf, Roots. Heels, Pegabo. Watch, Michael Kors. Necklace, Grandmother’s. Bracelets, Club Monaco.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014
- A Dozen Girls: Juergen Teller shoots Nicolas Ghesquière’s first collection for Louis Vuitton
- Street Style, Paris: 21 shots from outside the last day of fashion week
- Paris Fashion Week: The top 10 pieces you need to add to your shopping list for Fall 2014