Hate wearing a winter hat? 11 Style Panel tips to making your beanie, toque, fedora and headband work (minus the hat head)
Barbara Ann Solomon, 25
Toronto | Barbara Ann’s Style Blog
If I learned one thing from a crazy commute back and forth from Markham to OCAD University through my 4 years there, it was to always come prepared during the winter. I usually have either a silly or bright beanie stuffed in my purse. That was until I found this amazing headband last season. To me this is a game changer. The Russian and vintage inspired headband does a great job in keeping my head warm, without destroying my hair. Faux fur also adds amazing texture while framing the face.
Barbara’s wearing: Dress, H&M. Headband, American Eagle. Scarf, Roots. Heels, Pegabo. Watch, Michael Kors. Necklace, Grandmother’s. Bracelets, Club Monaco.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a Philosophy holiday collection prize pack!
- Best beauty tricks: 9 ways to take your skincare and makeup routine to the next level
- Nicola Formichetti’s Diesel: The new artistic director talks fashion fantasy, social media and denim revolution
- Oscar de la Renta launches a second collaboration with The Outnet
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!