Hate wearing a winter hat? 11 Style Panel tips to making your beanie, toque, fedora and headband work (minus the hat head)
Whitney Cosgrave, 25
Los Angeles via Vancouver | See Shop Eat Do
I have never been much of a dressy hat person, but when I spied this one in a department store in Paris I knew I had to have it! This floppy wool hat is my new go to for when it’s raining, and it’s also perfect for covering up a bad hair day. I also absolutely love to wear cozy beanies and will definitely be wearing them when I go home to Canada for Christmas…they don’t really work here in LA!
Whitney’s wearing: Jeans, Madewell. Top, J. Crew. Jacket, Banana Republic. Necklace and brooch, Vintage.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Best beauty tricks: 9 ways to take your skincare and makeup routine to the next level
- Nicola Formichetti’s Diesel: The new artistic director talks fashion fantasy, social media and denim revolution
- Oscar de la Renta launches a second collaboration with The Outnet
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a pair of Strategia boots from The September!
- What’s in your bag, Song of Style’s Aimee Song?