Period Drama: Annabelle Tsaboukas stars in this Winter Issue photo shoot inspired by Fall 2012’s ornate runway looks
There’s an old-world charm to the season’s lace dresses, rich brocades and ornate filigree. On the many runways of Fall 2012, embellishment made its appearance—with intricate beading on suits at Louis Vuitton, brocade on party dresses at Dolce & Gabbana and shimmering jacquard pants at Marni amongst its best moments. We chose it as the starting point for our Winter 2012/13 Issue photo shoot starring Annabelle Tsaboukas, who was cast in the role of a modern-day Marie Antoinette. Get lost in the appliqué and make these luxe looks part of your own holiday story. Our behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot and shop-the-shoot picks will show you how.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups