As any budget-shopper with high-end tastes would know, it can feel impossible to look like a million without spending it. We are flooded with runway images of designer looks we love, yet can rarely match that adulation with the IRL amounts in our bank accounts. Since waiting for the good ole’ trickle down can be painful (and sometimes produce less than thrilling results), we thought we’d share a few ways to always look expensive, while shopping on a budget. Avoiding flash-in-the-pan trends, we’ve selected seven timeless ways to look expensive, without anyone knowing how cheap it ways to do it.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine