With the holidays upon us and only two weeks to go until New Year’s, our Style Panel this week wasn’t challenged, but rather given the opportunity to showcase what they’ll be wearing and doing come New Year’s Eve.
New Year’s Eve outfits can usually mean glitz and glamour, but it is also a great way to capitalize on this season’s best trends and show off that special outfit. A runway like Gianfranco Ferre’s Fall 2012 collection had the sparkle and gold on full display, and is a great inspiration for your sartorial choices for New Year’s Eve.
Our Style Panel members this week showed us what they plan on wearing to ring in 2013, and the glitz and glam was on full display, whether in the form of Kayla Short’s black glittery dress or in Whitney Cosgrave’s casual but glitzy shirt. So take cue from our Style Panel this week, and ring in the New Year with glitz and glam.
Question 32: What do you plan on wearing for New Year’s Eve? Read the answers now! »
Or jump to: BARBARA ANN SOLOMON, TORONTO | CARA MCLEAY, VANCOUVER | CHRISTINA CRAVERO, TORONTO | DANIELLE ROCHE, TORONTO | KAYLA SHORT, HALIFAX | KD FAUSTINO, CALGARY | KRISTIN MACDONALD, FREDERICTON | MELISSA KNIGHT, VANCOUVER | MO HANDAHU, HALIFAX | SANDY JOE KARPETZ, EDMONTON | STEPHANIE STERJOVSKI, TORONTO | WHITNEY COSGRAVE, LOS ANGELES
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine