By Nicole Seymour
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and instead of braving the malls alongside last minute shoppers, we’ve got 3 quick, easy and super cheap (they’re all under $10!) DIY gifts that would make ideal stocking stuffers, thank yous or even add-ons for your most stylish friends. For the statement-maker, a bright read sparkly barette gives just the right festive touch to any holiday party look. For the elegant lady (or lady in training), a chic twisted pearl headband adds that classic touch to any outfit. And for your most fashion forward friend, chain-linked collar tips take any simple button-down to the next level. So whether you’re rushing to craft the perfect last minute gift for a friend or creating a simple holiday accessory with lots of pizazz, these 3 DIY ideas should thrill in quite literally no no time at all.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away
- Gucci’s spring fringe bag cements its It status on the backs of 6 ultra-cool DJs
- Beauty Fix: A super easy way to remove glitter nail polish, a fresh fragrance for spring and more
- Spring transition: 11 Style Panel tips for adding this season’s trends into your existing wardrobe