By Nicole Seymour
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and instead of braving the malls alongside last minute shoppers, we’ve got 3 quick, easy and super cheap (they’re all under $10!) DIY gifts that would make ideal stocking stuffers, thank yous or even add-ons for your most stylish friends. For the statement-maker, a bright read sparkly barette gives just the right festive touch to any holiday party look. For the elegant lady (or lady in training), a chic twisted pearl headband adds that classic touch to any outfit. And for your most fashion forward friend, chain-linked collar tips take any simple button-down to the next level. So whether you’re rushing to craft the perfect last minute gift for a friend or creating a simple holiday accessory with lots of pizazz, these 3 DIY ideas should thrill in quite literally no no time at all.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a $250 WaySpa gift card!
- Beauty Fix: How to fill in blonde eyebrows, time-saving skincare solutions and more
- How to wear statement earrings: 4 Style Panel tricks for not looking overdone
- Rihanna stars in Balmain’s Spring 2014 ad campaign
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a quartz ring by Reese!