By Nicole Seymour
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and instead of braving the malls alongside last minute shoppers, we’ve got 3 quick, easy and super cheap (they’re all under $10!) DIY gifts that would make ideal stocking stuffers, thank yous or even add-ons for your most stylish friends. For the statement-maker, a bright read sparkly barette gives just the right festive touch to any holiday party look. For the elegant lady (or lady in training), a chic twisted pearl headband adds that classic touch to any outfit. And for your most fashion forward friend, chain-linked collar tips take any simple button-down to the next level. So whether you’re rushing to craft the perfect last minute gift for a friend or creating a simple holiday accessory with lots of pizazz, these 3 DIY ideas should thrill in quite literally no no time at all.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection